Saturday 21 February 2009

My first blog - Woo hoo!

I've always wanted to write a blog although a specific topic, category or reason for that matter never did come to mind. Kinda like how I ended up with a website; I always wanted one, but had no idea for what or even why. Sometimes you have to just do it and figure out the reason and direction after wards. I am a pretty spontaneous person after all although I can be a bit of a procrastinator as well.

So, here I am years later with both a website: www.simonsyard.com and a blog: simonious1.blogspot.com but what to do now? Well for starters, I'm going to try and find a better template for this thing; something that better reflects my personality and picking a cookie-cutter free template out of a box sure as hell does not. Hopefully by the time I post my next blog I'll have a new look going on and who knows maybe that will spurn some inspiration to give this thing some focus, direction, reason or straight up justification - or maybe not.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! I have found some well designed and very Blogger friendly templates here at http://www.ourblogtemplates.com/

    They're good for multiple tiers (for your ads and such) and lots of variety, lots of easily customized templates.

    I also suggest GosuBlogger's 15 Best Hacks And Widgets For Blogger: http://gosublogger.com/2008/09/top-15-hacks-and-widgets-for-blogger/

    Now you just gotta figure out what you want to do for content, heh. If you pick your passion then your blog will never be hard to write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude you wrote this 1 blog then died?

    ReplyDelete